Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Holiday Decorations Are Up

Yesterday my dad and I put up the Christmas decorations, and it looks really good. The last couple of years I didn't want to put them up, because I was down. But this year, I was in a good enough mood to want to help put them up.

My favorite decoration is the manger we have. I'm not sure how old it is, but it's probably 30 years old, maybe. I absolutely love it, and I hope I can keep it for myself someday. It has the three wise men, Mary, Joseph, the baby Jesus, another man who I'm not sure what he is, and a few animals.

I am planning on putting up a few decorations in my bedroom as well. My sister gave me a Christmas stocking a few years ago, that she made. It is a black and white cow pattern, and I love it. I have it up on my door already.

I also have a couple different mini trees that I will put up soon, and some ornaments to go with them as well. I might put up tinsel if I can find it.

I love seeing all the decorations that are up all round town. People in my town have some really cool stuff, and it's fun looking at all of it.

On Christmas Eve, we are going to my sister's place, to celebrate. I love visiting her and her family. She has two children, a boy and a girl, who I absolutely adore. I love seeing their faces and reactions as they open their presents. It's awesome!

No matter what you celebrate, I hope you have a wonderful, safe holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment