Friday, December 28, 2012

Eight Months of Volunteering

It has been eight months since I started volunteering at the library, and I absolutely love it. The people I volunteer with are awesome, and the people I deliver materials to are great.

I am so thankful that I got the opportunity to do this volunteer work. I have met some wonderful people, and it gets me out of the house every Friday.

Because of this volunteering opportunity, I have come out of my shell a little, and am talking a little more to people, which I really needed. I've been wanting to become more outgoing for a while now.

This holiday season, I have been given money, cards, and sweets to celebrate the holidays. It was really nice, and I love how the patrons we deliver to say that they really appreciate what we do for them.

I can't believe it has been eight months already. Time has passed by way too fast. But I enjoy what I do, and hope to do this for as long as I can.

Well that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment