Monday, December 31, 2018

My 2019 Goals

I have decided to make "goals" instead of "resolutions," as it sounds more attainable/doable that way.

My goals for the coming year are:
  • Start and keep a regular exercise routine that works for me
  • Redecorate bedroom
  • Take last class (!!!!) for my college certificate, and (finally!!) graduate from college
  • Spend less on my credit card (at least half as much)
  • Donate unwanted clothes, shoes, books, movies, etc. that are in good condition
  • Speak up more for myself
  • Learn to cook (and eat) better
  • Learn Spanish
  • Learn Italian
  • Pick up the violin again, and play regularly
  • Save up for, and buy, a good DSLR camera
  • Save up for, and buy, a good laptop
  • Learn Sign Language
  • Take self-defense classes
  • Attend at least one concert of one of my favorite musical artists
  • Go on a trip/vacation by myself
  • Go on a trip/vacation with friends
  • Learn how to sew
  • Work on writing a book
  • Bake and decorate something once a week/every other week
  • Figure out a skincare routine that works for me, and keep it up on a regular basis
  • Visit the city as a tourist
  • Pick up painting
  • Learn how to create, edit, and post videos to my own YouTube channel
  • Get my driver's license
  • Get in a loving relationship
What are your goals/resolutions for 2019? I hope you have a wonderful new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment