Monday, December 31, 2018

Things That Made Me Happy in December

Here is what made me happy this month:
  • Wrapping presents (I LOVE wrapping presents!!!)
  • Celebrating Christmas with family
  • A friend coming by to give me cupcakes from a local bakery, for my birthday
  • Getting a treat from Starbucks, for my birthday
  • Putting together and decorating a gingerbread house kit
  • Listening to Christmas music
  • Putting up Christmas lights, decorations, tree and ornaments
  • Opening presents
  • Seeing cars go by with trees on the roof
  • Seeing Ralph Breaks the Internet in theaters
  • A girl saying hi to me while I was working
  • Getting a new water bottle from staff day at work (yes, this made me happy; I love water bottles!)
  • Getting the gimbal I won from a YouTube family channel I watch
  • Going to ukulele nights
  • Being sung happy birthday to, at ukulele night one night
  • A little boy (probably around 2 years old) saying hi to me as I was shelving a cart of books at work
  • Going out to dinner with a friend, at a restaurant I have never been to
  • Getting a new oven/stove, which let me bake properly again
  • Baking cookies for the holidays
  • Watching New Year's Eve/Day celebrations on TV, while eating finger foods
  • Receiving Pop Sockets from a YouTube family's merch line, for supporting them
Obviously with the holidays this month, more would be going on than usual. To be honest, I loved having more to do. I am wanting to do more these days, as I now have the ability to do things for myself.

What made you happy this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment