Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Start Doing

I am writing this post as part of the Boho Berry Challenge December: Year-End Review.

The things I would like to start doing are:
  • Save most of the money from each paycheck
  • Figure out an exercise routine that works for me, and exercise on a regular basis
  • Cook more often
  • Keep in contact with friends and family at least once a week
  • Paint at least once a week
  • Play the violin on a regular basis
  • Read at least 10 pages of a book a day
  • Practice my cake decorating skills
  • Get to bed between 11 pm and midnight
  • Wake up by 9:30 a.m. and get out of bed by 10 a.m. every day (7:30 a.m. on Fridays)
  • Figure out a mental health routine that works for me, and practice it regularly
  • Speak up more often/be more confident in myself
  • Put things away when I am done with them, instead of throwing them on the floor, or other random spots
  • Keep my room clean
  • Do the dishes before they get out of hand (we don't have a dish washer at this time, so I hate having to hand-wash them)
  • Learn Spanish
  • Learn Sign Language
  • Learn how to sew
  • Knit or crochet at least one item a month
  • Learn self-defense
  • Take photography classes/lessons
  • Learn how to film, edit and post videos to YouTube
I am always wanting to do things, but never really start, or go thru with, them. Hopefully, I can find the motivation/inspiration to start and keep up with the things I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment