Friday, December 14, 2018

My 2019 Bucket List

I have decided to share what is on my bucket list for this coming year.

Here is what I would like to do in 2019:
  • Be a tourist in my own city
  • Take last class for my college certificate
  • Graduate from college
  • Plan trip to New York, to celebrate my college graduation (and possibly take the trip!)
  • Host a game night
  • Knit or crochet sweater for dad
  • Knit or crochet a blanket
  • Get bedroom cleaned up
  • Get new furniture for bedroom
  • Redecorate bedroom
  • Donate/get rid of unwanted items (clothes, accessories, bookes, movies, CDs, etc.)
  • Save up for, and purchase, a laptop
  • Save up for, and purchase, a good DSLR camera
  • Learn photography
  • Paticipate in an Escape Room challenge
  • Take up painting
  • Relearn how to play the violin, and play/practice regularly
  • Take self defense classes
  • Learn how to cook better
  • Be more confident in myself/who I am
  • Get my driver's license
  • Learn how to film, edit and upload videos to my own YouTube channel
  • Read 2 books a month
  • Try running/jogging for one month, to see if I like it
  • Learn how to sew
  • Learn sign language
  • Relearn Spanish, and keep learning
  • Buy a new pair of roller blades, and go roller blading again
  • Bake and decorate something once a week
  • Visit the museums in the city again
  • Go on a road trip with friends
  • Get in a loving, caring relationship
  • Buy new shoes
  • Buy new sandals
  • Participate in a Joni and Friends Retreat as an STM
  • Start and keep up a skin care routine
  • Contact friends at least once a week
  • Learn how to do my makeup
  • Volunteer at an animal shelter
  • Learn how to French braid
  • Learn how to do a milk maid braid
  • Go on at least one photo shoot
  • Try at least 3 new to me restaurants
  • Go horseback riding
  • Do at least one thing a month, out of my comfort zone
  • Learn how to juggle
  • Attend at least one concert or play
  • Make a vision board
  • Learn how to play the ukulele
  • Go bowling
  • Pack and send in as many OCC Christmas box presents as I can
  • Get a tattoo in memory of my mom
  • Get my nose pierced
  • Get another piercing in each ear
  • Go ice skating
  • Go to a carnival/festival
  • Go indoor skydiving
  • See a Blue Man Group concert in person
  • Write an honest letter to my dad
  • Write an honest letter to my brothers
  • Write an honest letter to my sister
  • Write an honest letter to my friends
  • Bake bread
  • Learn how to do a fishtail braid
  • Learn how to curl myo hair
  • Go paintballing
  • Try a sensory deprivation tank
  • Go to a pro basketball game
  • Go to a pro baseball game
  • Pay it forward in some way
  • Make macarons
  • Learn how to work with modeling chocolate
  • Learn how to work with fondant
  • Work on writing a book
  • Knit or crochet at least one item a month
Yes, this is a lot, but I do not expect to accomplish every single thing on this list this year. I would love to try and do as many things on here as possible, though.

What would you like to do/accomplish this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment