Sunday, December 30, 2018

What I Got for Christmas 2018

I don't know why, but I love sharing what I got for Christmas on here. And I love seeing/hearing about what other people got as well.

I am not trying to brag about what I got, I just wanted to share for those who are interested. And I wanted to remember what I got this year.

So, here is what I got for Christmas this year:
  • Macarons: Chic & Delicious French Treats by Annie Rigg
  • Glass Privacy Cell Phone Screen Protector
  • Downton Abbey Season 3 on DVD
  • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Bendable Bowtruckle Figurine
  • 2-Pack Silicone Macaron Baking Mats
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Illustrated Edition Book
  • Baking All Year Round Cookbook by Rosanna Pansino
  • Wilton Cake Decorating Tool Set
  • The Greatest Showman DVD
  • Joking Hazard Deck Enhancement #1
  • Bonanza Season 2 on DVD
  • Once Upon a Time Season 1 on DVD
  • The Introvert Activity Book: Draw It, Make It, Write It (Because You'd Never Say It Out Loud) by Maureen Marzi Wilson
  • Si by Andrea Bocelli CD
  • Wilton Decorating Bag Holder
  • Nerdy Nummies Cookbook by Rosanna Pansino
  • Wilton Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs Set
  • Wilton Color Swirt Decorating Set
I am very thankful for everything that I got this year, and am really looking forward to reading/listening to/watching/using everything that I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment