Tuesday, January 1, 2019

20 Before 2020

I love making lists, and these kinds of lists are no exception. I really want to do more in my life, as I don't have the courage to actually do some of the things I want to do.

This year, I want to start living life to the fullest, and to add more adventures, and fun.

Here are 20 things I would love to do before 2020:
  1. Take last class for certificate
  2. Graduate from college (Finally!!)
  3. Get bedroom cleaned up
  4. Purchase new furniture for bedroom
  5. Repaint/redecorate bedroom
  6. Save up for, and buy, a laptop
  7. Save up for, and buy, a DSLR camera
  8. Become more confident in myself
  9. Learn how to cook better
  10. Start, and keep up, an exercise routine that works for me
  11. Start, and keep up, a skincare and haircare routine that works for me
  12. Get my driver's license
  13. Knit or crochet sweater for dad
  14. Take self-defense classes
  15. Go into a loving, caring, healthy relationship with a significant other
  16. Learn Spanish
  17. Learn Italian
  18. Learn sign language
  19. See a band/artist live in concert
  20. Have a morning and night routine
I had a hard time choosing just 20, so here are a few more things I would love to do before 2020:
  • Go on a roadtrip
  • Learn photography
  • Explore my city
  • Have professional photoshoots taken
  • Volunteer at an animal shelter
  • Save most of my money
  • Take a salf-care day

No comments:

Post a Comment