Friday, December 21, 2018

Stop Doing

I am writing this post as part of the Boho Berry Challenge December: Year-End Review.

Things I want to stop doing:
  1. Stop spending so much on my credit card, on things I truly do not need. I am one of those people who spends a lot, without thinking too much about exactly what I am buying, and I want to change that.
  2. Stop spending so much time online/on the computer.
  3. Stop second-guessing myself, and the things I want to do.
  4. Stop caring what others think of me.
  5. Stop checking social media so much.
  6. Stop wishing to do something (whateverr it is I want to do), and actually do it; actually take action.
I am really wanting to do a overhaul on the things I want to start, and stop, doing in my life. Even though I do tend to procrastinate, I am demermined to work on that, so I can have the best life I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment