Thursday, December 27, 2018

Education

I am writing this post as part of the Boho Berry Challenge December: Year-End Review.

 
I am going to school for my baking and pastry certificate, and am one class (and semester) away from graduating!!! I can't believe I am so close to being done!!
 
It has taken me so long to get to this point, as I had taken some time off of school, after going through a very tough time.
 
When I had gone back to school, I was taking one class at a time, to get used to being at school again. After a while, I wanted to take 2 classes a semester, but things didn't work out, so I had to keep taking once class each semester.
 
Doing this made it feel like it was taking forever to finish, and the end wasn't in sight.
 
But now, I am at the point where I can see the end result, and it is both very exciting, and kind of scary at the same it.
 
It is something that is going to be ending, that is coming to a close soon, and there is a part of me that is not ready for it to end.
 
I really enjoyed college, and loved my classes and teachers. But, of course, everything must come to an end at some point.
 
I will (hopefully) be graduating in May 2019, and I will finally be able to call myself a professional baker (official baker?). Yay!!!
 
I have loved to bake for as long as I can remember, and was super excited to be able to start this journey. Now, I am excited to finish this part of the journey, and to start the process of looking for a baking job in the industry soon.
 
I have been so fortunate to be able to go to school, first in elementary, then junior high, high school, and now college. I can't wait to see how the next chapter in this journey unfolds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment