Friday, December 7, 2018

To Be Able to Judge Someone...

 
You must have seen the whole picture.
 
I saw this on Pinterest, and I just had to do a post about it.
 
Why do people feel like they are entitled to judge others, especially if/when they don't have all the facts? If they haven't seen the "whole picture"?

You have no idea what someone is going through, so you have no right to judge someone, based only one what you see in front of you.

I am doing pretty good about not judging others these days, because I know that I have no idea what situation someone could be in. It has gotten easier these days, as I have gone through some hard times, and I know everyone goes through hard times and not everything is visible to others.

If you haven't seen the whole picture, then don't judge someone on only a part of the picture. It doesn't hurt, and doesn't cost you anything, to show people a little kindness.

We need more kindness in the world. If we raise people up instead of knocking them down, there wouldn't be so much hate going around.

We are who we are for a reason, and people should remember that no one has to be like them, think like them, live like them.

So please, think before you speak. Someone may be going through something you know nothing about, which does not require harsh words or actions.




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment