Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Theme/Word for 2019

I am writing this post as part of the Boho Berry Challenge, December Year-End Review.

It has taken me awhile to decide on what word/phrase/theme, but I recently have decided on the word:
 
MINDFUL
 
I am one of those people that spends more than they save, and I really want to work on that. Ever since I got a credit card and checking account, I have been going just a little to crazy with my spending habits.
 
I am hoping that in 2019, I can be more mindful of what I spend my money on, and how much I spend. I want to be mindful of how I spend, or save, my money, because probably half of the things I bought, I didn't really need to get.
 
Having a job has made me more independent and responsible for the most part, but when it comes to money, I am not the most responsible with it, and I do not like being irresponsible.
 
I have to remind myself how much money I get, and what I want want to do with it. I want to save at least half of each paycheck (or more), so I can something to fall back on if I am in an emergency, or if there is something big that I want to get, sometime in the future.
 
I guess responsible could also be my word/theme for 2019 as well, as I guess it coincides with this, with the way I am explaining it!

No comments:

Post a Comment