Sunday, December 30, 2018

Top Three 2019 Goals

I am writing this post as part of the Boho Berry Challenge December: Year-End Review.
  1. Take last class for certificate, and graduate from college
    It took me so long to get to this point, and I do not want to give up now that I have come this far. If all goes well, I will graduate in May, which I am both excited and really nervous about.
    After graduation, I plan on looking for a job at a bakery, and hopefully improve my baking and decorating skills as well.
  2. Get my driver's license
    I have been wanting to get my license for ages, but have been afraid of driving. I want to be able to get comfortable enough to drive without worrying about what could happen.
    I have taken driver's education in high school (twice, as I failed the first time), so I do have some experience driving, but I want to be more confident in my driving abilities, and to have the freedom of driving myself places if I wanted to.
  3. Get my bedroom cleaned up, and redecorate the room
    My room looks like a tornado came through it, and I really need to work on cleaning it up, and keeping it clean. I also want/need to get new furniture and other things for the room.
    I have a lot of stuff to go through, so it is intimidating to start this goal/project, but I want to get it done, and to get it done as soon as possible.
These are the goals that I have been wanting to work on for quite some time now, and with how things are going right now, I do believe they will happen in 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment