Sunday, December 31, 2017

Things That Made Me Happy in December

Here are the things that made me happy in December:
  • Receiving the advent calendar I ordered from the Ingham Family
  • Receiving a Christmas card from The Ingham Family (you can find them HERE, HERE, and HERE)
  • Putting up the Christmas tree (and decorating it) and decorations
  • Buying and wrapping up presents for Christmas
  • Listening to Christmas music
  • Buying some baked goods from my church's annual bake sale
  • Celebrating Christmas with my family
  • Celebrating a birthday
  • Going to the annual Winter Fest/Cookie Walk in town
  • Seeing Coco in theaters
  • People on my home delivery route giving us (there are four people doing home deliveries for the library) presents for Christmas, to thank us for what we do for them
  • Seeing The Last Jedi in theaters
  • Going to my work's Christmas party
  • Decorating cookies, playing a couple games, and eating dinner at a friend's house
  • Celebrating New Year's with my family
What made you happy this month? I hope that it was filled with lots of joy and happiness, and that next year brings just as much, if not more, joy and happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment