Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas 2017

To those who celebrate, merry Christmas!!!

I had a good Christmas. Christmas Eve, my sister and her family came over, and we ate, opened presents, and relaxed and talked for a while.

Today was a relax day, since we opened all of our presents yesterday.

So, here is my present haul for this year:

Harry Potter Magical Creatures Coloring Book

Cake Pops Cookbook, 100 Buttercream Flowers Tutorial Book, Cookie Decorating Set, and round fondant cutters

Q & A a Day 5-Year Journal and PTXmas by Pentatonix CD

Albus Dumbledore Funko Pop, and Harry Potter holding his prophecy Funko Pop

Gilmore Girls Season 3 on DVD

The Lorax, The Book of Life, Coraline, and Hidden Figures DVDs

Joking Hazard card game (yes, I got 2 of them; one of my friends gave
one to me, as well as my sister. I had no idea that was going to happen!!!)


Tangle Fidget Toys

 
Harry Potter Undesirable No. 1 poster


A very soft, warm, purple robe
 
So, that was my Christmas. I hope that your Christmas was joyful, warm, and cozy.
 
If it wasn't, I hope 2018 will be better for you, and that you see better days ahead.
 
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment