Thursday, December 28, 2017

Where Do You See Yourself Next Year?

One of my Christmas presents this year was/is a Q & A a Day 5-Year Journal, and while looking at the questions, there are quite a few that I thought I would answer on my blog as well as in the journal.

This is the first one I decided to answer, as it seems fitting for this time of year.

Where do you see yourself next year?
Next year, I see myself finishing up my culinary certificate, and graduating. I have been going to school for this for long enough, and I just want to get it over and done with already.

I also see myself in a relationship with a loving, caring significant other. I am ready for a relationship (I have been for quite some time now), and would love to have someone to call my own.

Also, I see myself in the process of starting to write a book (fiction) to be published someday. Writing is one of my passions,

I also see myself beginning to get into the baking and pastry field of work, as it is another passion of mine, and it is what I am going to school for.

Another thing I see myself doing next year is becoming more confident in who I am, and more outgoing. I am a very shy, reserved person, and in some situations, that is not a good thing. It has prevented me from doing things that I really want to do, and things that I need to do. I get severe stage fright as well, so I am hoping to become more comfortable (at least by a little bit) with having attention be on me for a while, and having to talk to people.


Where do you see yourself next year? I hope next year brings you many good/great days, and that you have the best year yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment