Friday, December 1, 2017

My 2017 Christmas Wishlist

I can't believe the holidays are upon us already!! It feels like it was just here, and now it's back again. But, I love the holidays, and am looking foward to them this year.

I know some people like reading about/seeing what other people ask for Christmas, and I figured I would post my Christmas list, for anyone who is interested.

NOTE: I am not trying to brag in any way, nor am I saying that I will get any/all of these items. These are just things that I would like to get.

  • Wilton Cookie Flooding Decorating Kit
  • Wonder Woman DVD (2017)
  • Q&A a Day: 5 Year Journal
  • Tangle Fidget Toy
  • Fleece Robe
  • Bicycle Tire Pump
  • Trolls DVD
  • Ukulele case
  • Ukulele shoulder strap
  • Hidden Figures DVD
  • Cinema Lightbox
  • Illustrated Harry Potter 1 book
  • Illustrated Harry Potter 2 book
  • Illustrated Harry Potter 3 book
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone book on CD
  • The Big Book of Disney Songs-Violin by Hal Leonard Corp.
  • Ateco Plain Edge Round Cutters in Graduated Sizes
  • Elf on the Shelf
  • Harry Potter coloring books
  • Harp Attack CD by Camille & Kennerly (The Harp Twins)
  • PTXmas by Pentatonix (CD)
  • Bike helmet
  • Star Wars: The Phantom Menace DVD
  • Star Wars: Attack of the Clones DVD
  • Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith DVD
  • Star Wars: A New Hope DVD
  • Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back DVD
  • Star Wars: Return of the Jedi DVD
  • Star Wars: The Force Awakens DVD
  • Once Upon a Time Season 1 on DVD
  • Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 DVD
  • Coraline DVD
  • Inside Out DVD
  • A Bug's Life DVD
  • Brave DVD
  • The Book of Life DVD
  • Big Hero 6 DVD
  • Disney's A Christmas Carol (2010) DVD
  • The Lorax (2012) DVD
  • Cinema CD by Andrea Bocelli
  • No Muggles Beyond This Point Poster
  • Harry Potter Undesirable No. 1 Poster
Yes, I know this is a lot, but I am NOT expecting/hoping to get all of them. I am not even expecting half. These are just things that I would like to get, and to give my family ideas of what they can get me.

I am looking forward to the holidays this year, seeing family and friends, and the presents. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment