Sunday, December 31, 2017

The Most Memorable Moments of My Year: 2017

This year was a good year for me, and I am very thankful for that.

There are a few things that have been the most memorable to me this year, and they are (in no particular order):
  • Getting my job at the local library
  • Getting my first credit card (yes, I am including this on the list)
  • Seeing the Bean and Crown Fountain in Chicago
  • Celebrating birthdays
  • Getting to see one of my brothers, whom I hadn't seen in years
  • Going to ukulele nights with a coworker
  • Cooking Thanksgiving dinner for me and my family
  • Game nights at a friend's house
  • Celebrating Christmas with family
  • Getting a new return belt installed at work (I work at my local library)
  • Decorating cookies for Christmas, playing games, and eating dinner at a friend's house
***Thanks to Sarah Jo Burch for the idea for this post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment