Tuesday, January 2, 2018

My Word for 2018: Confident

Last year, I decided to have a "word" for the year, and settled on RESPONSIBLE.

I got a pretty good start on that, as I got a job at the end of February, and have missed only 3 days at this point. Which is saying something, as it means I like my job, and am not wanting to miss many days.

I also got my first ever credit card in September, and have not gone too crazy with it. I am not in debt yet (even though it's only been a few months), so that is saying something.

This year, I have decided on CONFIDENT as my word for 2018.

I am a very shy person, and very self-concious about myself, which has prevented me from doing things that I really want to do.

I am one of those people who overthinks things, worrying about what others would think or do if I say or do something, and who doesn't love her body, and I really want to work on that. I have been like this for years, and that really needs to change.

I want to:
  • Accept and love myself for who I am
  • Not worry so much about what others think of me
  • Do more things out of my comfort zone
  • Do more of the things I really want to do
  • Become more comfortable with speaking up, and with public speaking
  • Make more friends
  • Think more positive thoughts about myself
  • Live the life I want to live (more positive, more adventurous, more loving, more outgoimg, more confident)
Do you have a word for 2018? If so, what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment