Monday, December 11, 2017

The Happiest Moments of My Life So Far

There have been quite a few happy moments in my life, which I am very, very grateful for.
  • Raising my GPA in high school (I wasn't a very academically inclined person back then)
  • Graduating from high school on time
  • Getting a job at the local library on my own (and having the job for almost 10 months so far)
  • Becoming an aunt to two wonderful kids (a niece and a nephew)
  • Getting the intern at a local bakery, through my school's work experience class
  • Being a bridesmaid in one of my brothers' wedding
  • Going to my sister's wedding
  • Adopting my 2 current cats
  • Getting a new violin, so I can play again (yes, this is a happy moment for me, as I love the instrument)
  • Getting to go to northern California for a couple weeks
***Thanks to Sarah Jo Baker for the idea for this post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment