Saturday, December 30, 2017

My 2018 Goals

I always make resolutions every year, and hardly ever stick to them.

So, instead of making "resolutions," I have decided to make goals instead. I feel like goals would make it more motivating for me, as I can be more specific with them.

My 2018 goals are:
  • To put away whatever I use in my room, after I am done with it, or if it is clean clothes, hang them up/put them away for future use.
  • To put at least half of each paycheck into my savings or checking accounts each pay period.
  • To exercise in some way at least 30 minutes each day.
  • To graduate from college with my baking certificate by the end of this year.
  • To register for a baking/pastry degree
  • To reister for a photography degree
  • To practice cake decorating skills at least once a week (twice to three times a week at most)
  • To get better at creating videos
  • Learn how to sew
  • To get my license by the end of Fall
  • Go to sleep each night by midnight
  • Wake up each moring by 9 am
  • Drink at least 2x more water
  • Donate anything (that is in good shape) that I do not want anymore, to charity
  • Explore someplace new once a week
  • Go for a walk every day
  • Meditate each morning and evening
  • Start and keep up a regular essential oil routine
  • Color in a coloring book every day
  • Take karate classes
  • Take self defense classes
  • Spend at least an hour outisde as often as I can
  • Keep a recipe journal
  • Save up for a good DSLR camera
  • Learn one new word a day (English and foreign words)
  • Write in a journal on a regular basis
  • Buy a laptop that works for me
  • Learn how to cook better
Yes, I know this is a lot, but it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment