Sunday, December 31, 2017

My Favorites of 2017

I can't believe today is the last day of 2017!!! This year went by sooooo fast!!!

I figured I would share my favorites from this past year, with you guys.

My favorites from this year, in no particular order, are:

Harry Potter Magical Creatures coloring book
I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan, and I love to color, so this brings the best of both together. I got this for Christmas this year, and am soooo thankful I did!!

Baking and decorating stuff
These are also Christmas presents from this year. I LOVE to bake, and was/am VERY excited to have recieved these :D

A Q & A a Day 5-year jounal, and one of the Pentatonix Christmas CDs
I have always wanted one of these Q & A journals, and am very excited to fill it out. Also, Pentatonix is/are one of my favorite artists/bands.

Tangle fidget toys
I found out about this fidget toy from a workshop I went to at work. Someone from a local housing facility had come in to talk about mental health, and had brought in many figdet items, one being this. I absolutely loved it, so I put it on my Christmas list. I was really hoping I would get this, and am so very happy I did.

Dove Refresh + Care Detox & Purify Dry Shampoo
This stuff is awesome!! It has a light, fresh scent, doesn't weigh my hair down, and actually does what it is supposed to do. I was at Walgreens, looking at all the different dry shampoos they had, and trying to figure out which one would work for me. This one looked the best, si I went with it, and I am so glad I did.

Muk Luk slippers
I really needed a new pair of slippers, as my old ones were pretty worn out. I found these when I was shopping for a new coat, and really liked them. They actually keep my feet warm, they fit just right, and I love the look of them.

Ingham Family hoodie
I LOVE hoodies, so when I saw this, I had to get it. It is one of the merch items from one of my favorite YouTubers/YouTube families, The Ingham Family. It is warm and comfy, it fits well, and it has a pocket on the front.
 
 
The Simpsons: Tapped Out app game
I play this on my phone (an Android), but it is also available on the iPad, and most likely other phones/devices. Basically, Homer blew up Springfield, and you help him rebuild the town. There are different tasks for you to complete, and once you do complete them, you get money and points. The more tasks you complete, the more money and points you get, and it helps you unlock more land, characters, buildings, other tasks, and more. It's pretty fun!!
 
My Favorite YouTubers
 
Mary and Peter Frey, and their service dog Ollie, chronicalling their lives while living with Cystic Fibrosis (Mary's condition). They always find the good in everything and every day, even if it's not such a good day.
 
Mom and dad (Sarah and Chris), their 3 girls Isabelle, Esme and Isla, and their adorable puppy Prinny. They document their everyday adventures/everyday life.
 
Mom and dad, and 9 kids (4 biological and 5 adopted), capurting their life of travel, adoption, making memories, and more.
 
Taylor does makeup tutorials, shopping/holiday hauls, DIYs, and more.
 
Nikki mainly focuses on makeup, but also does baking tutorials, trying foods from different countries, hauls, her favorites, and more.
 
Alyssa does product testing, funny skits, DIYS, holiday hauls, and more.

FunsizedStyle
Michaela is whom this channel, and she is another beauty vlogger. She does unboxings, tutorials, product reviews, and more.

Kayla Mochi
Kayla is such a caring, bubbly, friendly person!! She does skincare tips, lifestyle, hauls, bullet journaling, stories, and more.

The movie Coco
I saw Coco in theaters, and absolutely loved it!!! It's an animated movie about celebrating loved ones on Day of the Dead. I love animated movies, and learning about different holidays, traditions, and cultures, so I just had to see this movie (and I am so glad that I did!!!).

Yes, I know this is long, but it was a good year, and I have found a lot of things and people this year, that I love. Did you have any favorites for 2017? What were they?

I hope that you have a wonderful, safe New Year's, and that 2018 is good to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment