Monday, December 4, 2017

Things That Make Me Excited

There are things in life that make my days more enjoyable, that get me wanting to enjoy life more.

Things that get me excited are:
  • Getting to see my oldest brother (he lives half a country away, so I don't get to see him very often)
  • Baking
  • Photography
  • Holiday food, decorations, movies, and music
  • Outings with friends and family
  • Getting a letter, card, or package in the mail from friends, purchases that I have made
  • Making my favorite foods (or ordering them from a restaurant)
  • Watching videos from my favorite YouTubers
  • Knitting and crocheting
  • Listening to my favorite music/artists
  • Playing board/card/video games
  • Learning something new
  • Celebrating holidays, birthdays, other special occasions with friends and family
***Thanks to Sarah Jo Burch for the idea for this post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment