Sunday, August 25, 2013

Who Do YOU Run For?

I follow a blog by a woman who has a wheelchair-bound son, and yesterday, she mentioned an organization called I Run 4. I have never heard of it before, so I decided to check it out, and it seems like an awesome organization.

Basically, you are matched with a person who has a disability, and who can't run themselves, and they encourage you to work out yourself. It's pretty cool!!

You can find out more on their website here.

I am definitely thinking of trying this, as I need to get in better shape, and I need the encouragement. This, to me, is definitely one of the best, if not THE best, way to get in shape, and have an encouraging group of people help you. It's amazing!!!

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment