Thursday, August 29, 2013

Remodeling/Updating

For a couple weeks now, my dad has been doing some painting outdoors, and is also planning on doing some remodeling in a few rooms of the house.

That is getting me to want to clean up and update my bedroom. After getting my school books today, my dad wanted to go to Menards to get some more paint for the porch.

So, I decided to look at the paint chips they have, to see which colors I liked the best for when I paint my room.

I have a few shades in mind, that I like, and now I just have to narrow it down to what I like best.

But, of course, I have to clean my room up first. I am not a neat freak, so it's hard for me to keep my room clean for very long.

Hopefully I can get it cleaned up soon, so I can paint the walls soon.

Here are the paint chips I chose:

 
 
I am hoping to be able to choose within the next month or so, and to be able to have my room cleaned up, so I can paint this fall.
 
I can't wait to start the process, and, of course, to finish it. I may get some friends to help me out along the way, so I can have some motivation to get this done. I will definitely post before and after pictures when I actually start this.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment