Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Country Girl at Heart Living in a 'Big Ol' City'

I live in a big city (or, a suburb of a big city, but still...), but I prefer country living. I don't hate people or anything. I just prefer a quieter life.

I love that there is less traffic in the country, which means less noise, less violence/crime, less of the bad things.

Plus, I've always wanted to live on a farm, and farms are usually in the country. Living on a farm in the country is one of my big dreams, which I hope comes true someday.

I love the city and neighborhood I live in right now, but I just prefer houses to be a little bit more spaced out. And I prefer less noise from vehicles.

Being in the country can be more relaxing, and you can go at your own pace with things, which I love.

I can't wait until I am able to be on my own, so I can live in the country.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.


*Thanks to Taylor Swift for the saying Big Ol' City. I heard that song on the radio yesterday, and thought it was perfect for this post. I had been wanting to blog about this topic for a few days now, and when I heard that saying, I wanted to include it in the title I had already thought of for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment