Sunday, August 18, 2013

"The Taste Of" Festivals

Yesterday, I went to a Taste Of festival one town over with a friend of mine. I had a good time and was very glad my friend invited me to go to it with him.

There were arts and crafts booths, food, music, arcade games, and a couple kids rides. I bought a few pieces of jewelry: a pair of flower design earrings, and two rings.

I had tried eggplant for the first time at the festival, in the form of eggplant rolls, as well as fish tacos. Both were really good.

There is going to be another Taste of Festival in another nearby town, that I hope to go to as well. These festivals seem like fun.




 
 
Funnel cake is one of my favorite treats, and I was so glad they had it at the Taste. My friend and I shared a fried brownie, which he decided to try first, then offered me some as well. We had also shared the funnel cake and the eggplant rolls.
 
Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment