Thursday, August 8, 2013

Girls of God's Heart: Spiritual Pen Pal's

Girls of God's Heart: Spiritual Pen Pal's: Who loves getting stuff in the mail? I know this girl does. I literally look forward to checking the mail each & every day. Now a days m...

The women of this blog are pairing people up, who need encouragement, and spiritual uplifting. I thought that was a great idea, so I joined in on this. I got my pen pal today, who lives one state away from me. I can't wait to start writing letters and receiving letters as well.

I really need some encouragement these days, so I thought this was perfect for me. Also, I love receiving mail, and I rarely receive any these days. The mail I do get is pretty much all junk, so getting a letter from a spiritual pen pal would be a welcome change.

So if you want a pen pal who gives encouragement, check this out and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment