Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Giving Blood

Tomorrow, I will be giving blood at the local library's blood drive. This will be the fifth or sixth time I've given blood.

Needles don't bother me at all, but the one's these guys use are bigger than regular needles, so it hurts more when they put them in and take them out. But, I don't have any other complaints about donating blood.

Knowing that the blood I donate goes to help someone who really needs it is why I do this. I love donating something that is very much needed. I just wish there were more people willing to do that.

I have actually been turned away from donating once, because my blood pressure was a little high. I think that was because I had just walked to the library, and went to the drive shortly after I got there. This time, I will get there about an hour or so ahead of time, and relax, so I can donate this time.

I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment