Thursday, August 22, 2013

School Clubs

Since school is starting next week, I decided to look at what clubs are offered. I am not an athletic person (although I love watching sports!), so being on a sports team is out of the question.

The clubs that really interested me are the Tribal Belly Dancing Club (yes, my school has such a club!) and the Hospitality Club. I am a Hospitality major, so that club is perfect for me.

Before college, I was only in one club in school, the science club. That was in eighth grade. I love science, so that was a great club for me to be in. I had a great time, and I am glad I was in the club.

I emailed the advisors for the two clubs, and asked for information about the clubs.

I regret not doing any other extracurriculars any other time in school, but at least I have a chance now to do something.

I've always wanted to try belly dancing, and this is a great way for me to try it out. It seems really cool, and interesting. And fun.

So, we'll see how these two clubs work out for me. I can't wait to start them.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment