Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Operation Christmas Child Presents Are...

On their way!!
 
I bought a few last minute things on Thursday, and finished packing them when I got home after shopping.

I am so excited!! I included that About Me letter that we can include in the boxes, so I wonder if I will be getting anything back. We'll see what happens.
 
I just dropped them off at a church this afternoon, and now it's just a matter of them getting the presents to the children.
 
Here are some pictures of my boxes, and what I got for them.
 
Boy's Presents

Girls Presents

All wrapped up, filled up, and ready to go

Boys Presents

Girls Presents

Boys Presents 2

 
Hopefully whoever gets these presents will like them. I loved getting these presents for them. I can't wait to do this again next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment