Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm Getting Ahead of Myself

The last couple of days, I have been getting ahead of myself.
 
I haven't even finished my baking/pastry degree, and I'm already planning on double majoring in Teacher's Aide and Digital Photography degrees after I finish this degree.
 
I really need to focus on the now, and not worry about the distant future. I am doing well in my current degree, and I want it to stay that way.
 
I don't want to get distracted by other things, even if it's something I really want to do. Especially if I can't do it now. Like these degrees I want to go for.

I have three more weeks left in the fall semester (one class per week), and then I am done for a month. I recently signed up for the spring semester, in which I will be taking (hopefully) Introduction to Baking/Pastry.
 
I am really looking forward to the spring semester, and I seriously hope the class doesn't get cancelled, like the fall class did, and having to sign up for another time frame. That was the first time that ever happened to me, and I hope it never happens again.
 
I am seriously surprised that I am so into school now, as I never really liked it until I got to college. But, I guess that's a good thing. School should be enjoyable. Learning should be enjoyable.
 
Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment