Thursday, November 14, 2013

30 Things I Am Thankful For

A lot of people are talking/blogging about what they are thankful for this month/year, and are doing it over the span of November. I have decided to list 30 things I am thankful for in one post, as I am sometimes an impatient person, and I don't like waiting for the next day to come, before posting again. So, here is my list of 30 Things I am Thankful For.

  1. My family
  2. My friends
  3. A roof over my head
  4. Food
  5. Clean, running water
  6. My education
  7. Being able to connect with people through phones, email, blogs, etc.
  8. My blogs (yes, I have more than one blog)
  9. Music
  10. My disability (I have a learning disability)
  11. The Illinois Disability Leadership Summit (even though it's been discontinued :( )
  12. Books (I absolutely LOVE to read!)
  13. Baking (I also LOVE to bake)
  14. My cats (past and present)
  15. Laughter
  16. People who truly care about me, and support me when I'm upset, or down
  17. Getting a hand-written letter in the mail from a friend or pen pal
  18. Photography (another thing I really LOVE!)
  19. Adopt a US Soldier
  20. Knitting and crocheting
  21. Clean clothes to wear
  22. 3E Love
  23. Operation Christmas Child
  24. Animals in general
  25. Showers (yes, showers)
  26. Hats (I LOVE hats!!)
  27. Truly caring, supportive teachers
  28. The military, and those who serve and who are willing to give up their freedom for the freedom of others in their country
  29. Being able to try new things
  30. Being able to live in a country where I can express my own views (within reason), believe what I want to believe, live where I want to live, wear what I want to wear, etc. without worrying about being persecuted for it

No comments:

Post a Comment