Saturday, November 2, 2013

Already Planning for My Operation Christmas Child Present

I am already planning what I want to put in the shoebox of my Operation Christmas Child present. I can't believe the collection date is only a few weeks away. Where has the time gone?
 
I haven't decided what age group to do a box for, or whether it will be for a boy or a girl, although I am considering making more than one box. Though, since this will be my first time making an OCC shoebox, I may just do one this year, and then do more in the future. We'll see what happens with that.
 
I am looking forward to the holidays this year, but I will definitely be thinking about those less fortunate than me. They deserve to have something to look forward to, after all they have been/are going through.
 
If you can, I would definitely recommend making a shoebox present and sending it to Operation Christmas Child, or your local drop-off location. It is an amazing thing to do for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment