Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day 2012



Today is election day in the U.S. I did vote, but I am not saying who I voted for. That is a personal matter to me.

It feels good  to be able to vote on who gets to lead the country, although sometimes we may vote in the wrong person.

I love having the freedom to choose who to vote for, and if I want to vote. I know it's my right to vote, but it's not against the law not to vote.

But, if you are 18 or older, I suggest you DO vote. Every vote counts.

I can't wait to find out who becomes the next president of the United States.

I am so thankful to those women who fought for women's rights, because if it wasn't for them, me and many other women probably would not have been able to vote today.

Even though I voted, I am glad it's over where I live. It sometimes gets crazy on election day, and I always look forward to when it's over.

Voting is one of the ways you are able to support your country. I support my country 100%, even if I don't always agree with things that go on. Do you support your country?

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment