Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Tree Craft

While reading a post from a blog I read, I got the idea for a "Thankful Tree." That is where you draw/create a tree shape (without leaves) from construction paper, and then glue it onto a piece of poster board.

Then, you make leaves out of construction paper, and write one thing you are thankful for, on each leaf. Then, you glue the leaves onto the tree, and then hang the poster board up. If you would like to read the post. here is the link for it.

It is a great idea, and I am so glad I read this blog. The woman whose blog this belongs to is an amazing woman, and has some great ideas. I am looking forward to the holidays this year, which I haven't been the last couple of years, since my mother's death.

I can't wait to get together with my family, and hang out. What are you all doing for the holidays? Whatever you celebrate, I hope you have a wonderful time, and remember the real reason for the holidays.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment