Monday, November 26, 2012

My Favorite Musical Artists Is Coming to Town

One of my favorite artists is coming to my town this weekend, and I really wish I could go. I saw on the website that that tickets range from $75 to $350. I don't have a job yet, and the money I do get is from odd jobs around the house.

The artist is Andrea Bocelli, and I have been wanting to meet him for a few years now. He has an amazing voice, and I am so glad I found out about him.

Although he sings mainly in Italian and Spanish, I love listening to his music. I have never met a musical artist before, and would really, really love to meet one.

If only the tickets for this upcoming concert weren't so expensive. Then I would be able to go to it. But that's alright. I'm sure he's going to have other concerts, that I might be able to go to.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment