Friday, November 16, 2012

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday

1. My best quality is that I am a great listener for others who need someone to talk to.

2. One of my less flattering qualities is that I slouch a lot. I try to stand/sit up straight, but my back hurts after a while, which makes me uncomfortable, so I go back to slouching. I hate how I look when I slouch, and I really want to work on it.

3. I'd rather sleep, read a book, listen to music, bake, or craft something.

4. Something I have been challenged with lately is finding a job. The economy is in bad shape, and people aren't hiring as much, so I haven't been able to get a job yet.

5. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. I get to see my sister and her family, and I always have a good time with them.

6. A super random factoid about me is I have never been outside of the U.S. And I am very jealous of those who get to go to other countries.

7. I want to go back to school in the spring, to work on my Hospitality degree. I LOVE to bake, so I would love to be able to have a job where I get to bake.

Happy Friday!! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment