Wednesday, December 2, 2020

My 2020 Christmas Wishlist

Since 2020 went in a direction no one ever expected, I started writing my Christmas list ages ago, and came up with this list of things I would like to get for the holidays.

It took me a while to decide what I really wanted to get this year, and what I would be willing to wait for, for some other time.

So, this is my 2020 Christmas Wishlist:

  • Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza Card Game
  • Paint brushes
  • Canvas boards
  • Acrylic paint
  • The Hunger Games Catching Fire DVD
  • The Sims 4 PlayStation 4 game
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 PlayStation 4 game
  • WREBBIT 3D Harry Potter the Knight Bus Jigsaw Puzzle
  • WREBBIT 3D Harry Potter the Burrow Weasley Family Home Jigsaw Puzzle
  • UNO Flip Game
  • What Do You Meme? Party Game
  • Joking Hazard Deck Enhancement #2
  • UNO Attack! Card Game
  • Wonder Woman DVD
  • Funko POP Doctor Who Tenth Doctor
  • Downton Abbey Season 5 on DVD
  • Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace on DVD
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone book on CD
  • Wake Up Light Sunrise Alarm Clock
  • Echo Dot
  • Amazon Basics Colored Pencils
  • Kingdom Hearts The Story So Far PlayStation 4 game
  • Sketchpad
  • Taste of Home Meal Planning Cookbook
  • Going the Distance by Jonathan Antoine CD
  • Bonanza Season 4 on DVD
  • Real Life Dinners cookbook by Rachel Hollis
  • Christmas is Here! by Pentatonix CD
  • Cell phone wall charger
  • Once Upon a Time Season 3 on DVD
  • Cell phone case
  • Lego the Hobbit PlayStation 4 game
  • Portable phone charger
  • Outlander season 1 on DVD
  • Who Can Do It card game
  • Incohearent card game
  • Believe by Andrea Bocelli CD
Yes, I know this is a lot. I do not expect to get all of these for Christmas, these are just things I would LIKE to get. I will be happy with whatever I get for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment