Thursday, December 31, 2020

20 Good Things That Happened in 2020

With the way this year turned out, it may have been hard to see the good in every day, but even with the pandemic, there were lots of good things that have happened for me.

I am so grateful for what I have, and all the good that has happened, even in the midst of a difficult time.

Here are 20 good things that happened for me this year:

  1. Being able to keep my job through this pandemic
  2. Learning new crochet stitches
  3. Crocheting a sweater for my dad
  4. Celebrating my niece's birthday
  5. Celebrating my nephew's birthday
  6. Cooking Thanksgiving dinner
  7. Baking a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving
  8. Celebrating Thanksgiving with my family
  9. Celebrating Christmas with my family
  10. Getting a birthday card from my dad
  11. Seeing several cardinals on my way home from work on multiple days
  12. Seeing woodpeckers on my way home from work
  13. Participating in the 2020 Joni and Friends Walk 'N' Roll virtual event
  14. Joining a Zoom series chat with my Joni and Friends retreat friends
  15. Participating in a Joni and Friends virtual Christmas gathering
  16. Baking a cake for my birthday
  17. A girl saying hi to me, while I was walking to work
  18. Finally getting to watch the play Hamilton on Disney+
  19. Lots of snuggles with my cats
  20. Baking cookies for Christmas
What are some good things that happened to you this year? I hope there were more good things than not so good in your year.

If this year was not a good year for you, I hope better days are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment