Saturday, December 26, 2020

My 2021 Bucket List

I am always thinking about things I want to do, and am always making bucket lists for different aspects of my life.

Here is what I would like to do in 2021:
  • Get my driver's license
  • Be an STM at a Joni and Friends Retreat
  • Go to the Joni and Friends Walk 'N' Roll
  • See a movie at a drive-in movie theater
  • Visit the zoo
  • Be in a loving, caring relationship with a significant other
  • Have a more balanced diet
  • Exercise on a regular basis
  • Have a skincare routine that works for me
  • Have a haircare routine that works for me
  • Buy as DSLR camera
  • Buy a laptop
  • Spend the day (or a few) in the city
  • Have a girls' night out/in
  • Have at least one spa day a month
  • Visit New York
  • Go to a fall fest
  • Cook Thanksgiving dinner
  • Host at least one game night
  • Host a Friendsgiving
  • Go on a road trip with friends
  • Have at least one photoshoot done
  • Save more money than I spend
  • Learn how to French braid
  • Learn how to do a fishtail braid
  • Learn how to apply my own makeup
  • Be more confident in myself
  • Learn how to do calligraphy
  • Go horseback riding
  • Go sledding
  • Ride my bike often
  • Try at least five new-to-me restaurants
  • Make new/more friends
  • Take up painting
  • Knit/crochet one item a month
  • Learn to sew
  • Work on writing a book
  • Pay for someone's drink/meal
  • Learn Spanish
  • Learn sign language
  • Complete a video game
  • Learn how to make macarons
  • Bake something at least once a week
  • Go on a picnic
  • Write in a prayer journal on a regular basis
  • Visit at least one friend in another city/state
  • Sponsor a child
  • Go on a shopping trip with friends
  • Become more independent
  • Start my photography degree
  • Start my own YouTube channel
  • Learn how to film, edit, and upload videos
  • Keep in contact with my friends on a more regular basis
  • Tie dye/bleach dye clothes
  • Have at least one beach day
  • Keep a prayer journal
  • Diffuse essential oils
  • Make my own pizza
  • Make chalk art on the sidewalk
  • Go tubing
  • Visit relatives
  • Buy and lay (lie?) in a hammock
  • Play laser tag
  • Go paintballing
  • Get my passport
  • Get a tattoo in memory of my mom
  • Get another piercing in each ear
  • Get my nose pierced
  • Write at least one song
  • Put together a 3D puzzle
  • Make friendship bracelets
  • Make a cake and decorate it
  • Make ice cream
  • Play with bubbles
  • Run through the sprinklers
  • Have a water balloon/water gun fight
  • Learn how to play the ukulele
  • Go for early morning walks
  • Take better care of my mental health
  • Learn how to use chopsticks
  • Dye my hair a crazy color
  • Keep my bedroom clean
  • Own a denim jacket, and decorate it with patches
  • Have a snowball fight
  • Go sledding
  • Shave my head
  • Make a hot chocolate charcuterie for winter

Yes, I know this is a lot, but I want to do a lot in my life, and I think this is a good start for 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment