Tuesday, December 15, 2020

My Favorite Christmas Songs

I love Christmas music, and always look forward to the time of year, when radio stations start playing this type of music.

I do have my favorite songs, that I absolutely love listening to. I never get tired or hearing them, and look forward to the songs every holiday season.

My favorite songs are:

  • God Bless Us Everyone by Andrea Bocelli
    (from the 2009 version of the movie A Christmas Carol)
  • The Kenny Rogers and Wynona Judd version of Mary, Did You Know?
  • Dominick the Donkey/The Italian Christmas Donkey
  • O, Holy Night
  • It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
  • Mele Kalikimaka by Bing Crosby
  • Believe by Josh Groban
    (from the movie The Polar Express)
  • Adeste Fideles
  • O Come All Ye Faithful
  • The Burl Ives version of Holly Jolly Christmas
  • The Johnny Mathis version of It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
  • Angels We Have Heard on High
  • Santa Claus is Coming to Town
  • O Come Emmanuel
  • Hallelujah
  • We Three Kings of Orient Are
  • Mary's Boy Child
  • Gene Autry's version of Up On The House Top
  • Elvis Presley's version of Here Comes Santa Claus 
  • Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy by Bing Crosby & David Bowie
  • The Harry Simeone Chorale version of Little Drummer Boy
  • Caroling, Caroling by Nat King Cole
What are your favorite holiday songs? If you celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas time, and that it is as memorable as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment