Friday, December 25, 2020

What I Got for Christmas 2020

First, I would like to say merry Christmas to those who celebrate! To those who do not, I hope you have a wonderful day, whatever you do.

My dad, brothers and I opened presents on Christmas Eve, and then my sister and her family came over on Christmas day for a little bit, and we opened up more gifts.

This is what I got for Christmas this year:

  • Believe by Andrea Bocelli CD
  • Once Upon a Time season 3 on DVD
  • Downton Abbey season 5 on DVD
  • Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far PlayStation 4 game
  • Taste of Home Meal Planning: Smart Meal Prep to Carry You Through the Week cookbook
  • Cell phone case
  • Portable cell phone charger
  • USB cables for cell phone
  • The Hunger Games: Catching Fire DVD
  • WREBBIT 3D Harry Potter The Burrow puzzle
  • Amazon Echo Dot
  • Amazon Smart Plug (works with Alexa)
  • Baby Yoda plushie (not on my wishlist, but I love it!)
  • Lego The Incredibles PlayStation 4 game (not on my wishlist, but I will play it)
  • Lego City Undercover PlayStation 4 game (not on my wishlist, but I will play it)
  • Sunrise Wake Up Light alarm clock
  • Real Life Dinners cookbook by Rachel Hollis
  • Going the Distance by Jonathan Antoine CD
I am happy with what I got, and enjoyed spending time with my family. I just wish the days lasted a little longer. Christmas went by way too fast for me.

I have already started using my Echo dot, and am having way too much fun with it!

Christmas was definitely unusual this year, but I still had a good holiday season. Hopefully next year will be better, and we can spend more time with others, in person rather than through video chatting.

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment