Wednesday, December 9, 2020

My Friendship Bucket List

I have done many wonderful things with my friends over the years, but lately, I haven't been able to do as much as I would have liked (not just this year, but in years past as well).

And I want to change that. I love my friends, and would love to be able to do more things with them.

Here is what I would like to do with my friends, in no particular order.

  • Have photoshoots
  • Go on a girls road trip
  • Have a regular game night
  • Have a spa day
  • Go to a local football game
  • Go camping
  • Have a picnic
  • Have a shopping day
  • Go to a paint night together
  • Go swimming
  • Do a gift challenge
  • Go to a concert
  • Go indoor skydiving
  • Write letters to each other, to open in ten years
  • Have sleepovers
  • Have a movie night
  • Go to the beach
  • Bake together
  • Go to a drive-in movie theater
  • Make pizza from scratch
  • Spend a day at an amusement park
  • Make friendship bracelets
  • Go to the zoo
  • Write a song
  • Go to a pumpkin patch
  • Go ice skating
  • Host a craft night
  • Go to a museum
  • Go to a carnival
  • Have a water balloon fight
  • Put a puzzle together
  • Visit a foreign country
  • Binge-watch a TV show
  • Visit a Disney park
  • Make scrapbooks
  • Do an Escape Room
  • Host a Friendsgiving
  • Celebrate New Year's
  • Have a Christmas party
  • Celebrate Galentine's Day
  • Go thrifting
  • Carve/decorate pumpkins
  • Play on a playground
  • Go on bike rides
  • Make s'mores
  • Go ziplining
  • Go on double dates
  • Volunteer together
  • Have a silly string fight
  • Host/have bbqs
  • Fly a kite
  • Paint/decorate white sneakers
  • Decorate gingerbread houses (Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
  • Make Christmas cookies
  • Dye our hair
  • Take selfies with each other
  • Have a girls' night
  • Take pictures in a photo booth
  • Make vision boards/books
  • Have an all nighter
  • Get henna tattoos
I may add more if I think of anything, but I think this is a good start to what I want to do with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment