Monday, November 30, 2020

My Winter 2020/2021 Bucket List

I love making bucket lists, especially seasonal/holiday lists. It is always fun to think of things I would like to do, and to check them off once they are done.

Here is my winter 2020/2021 bucket list, in no particular order:

  • Knit or crochet a blanket
  • Decorate my room for Christmas/winter
  • Bake Christmas cookies
  • Make a snowman
  • Have a weekly spa day
  • Journal
  • Make friendship bracelets
  • Learn sign language
  • Learn Spanish
  • Learn to sew
  • Learn how to French braid
  • Drink hot chocolate
  • Go ice skating
  • Play board/card/video games
  • Make paper snowflakes
  • Build and decorate a gingerbread house
  • Learn how to apply makeup
  • Take up painting
  • Make a vision board/notebook
  • Host a game night
  • Purchase and wear Christmas/winter pajamas
  • Put together a puzzle (or two!)
  • Dye my hair green for St. Patrick's Day
  • Dye my hair red, pink, or purple for Valentine's Day
  • Bake a loaf of bread
  • Watch Christmas movies
  • Send Christmas cards
  • Go for a winter walk
  • Make ornaments
  • Make a pillow/blanket fort
  • DIY snowglobes
  • Put photos into albums/scrapbooks
  • Put up fairy lights in my room
  • Figure out a hair care routine that works for me, and keep up with it
  • Figure out a skin care routine that works for me, and keep up with it
What are some things you would like to do this winter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment