Saturday, January 2, 2021

My Goals/Bucket List for January 2021

Like I've said before in other posts, I love making lists, and making goals/bucket lists is no exception. 

I have decided to make goals for each month, and I will see if I can break some of these up in smaller goals/steps, so I can achieve them.

In no particular order, here are my goals/wishes for January:

  • Get my bedroom halfway cleaned up (there is a TON of stuff to go through in my room)
  • Save at least half of the money I earn from each paycheck
  • Finish the crochet cape I started making in December
  • Try baking a loaf of bread from scratch
  • Go to bed between 11 pm and midnight each night (pretty much every night, I stay up until around 3 am, and that needs to change)
  • Wake up between 9 am and 10 am each morning (7 am on work days)
  • Have at least one spa/mental health day
  • Start writing book (or at least figure out the plot and characters)
  • Make a vision/dream board/book
  • Make a prayer journal and write in it on a regular basis
  • Make a dream journal and write in it on a regular basis
  • Pick up journaling again (regular journaling)
  • Take better care of my possessions
  • Stop procrastinating on things I want/need to do
  • Put together the 3D puzzle of Downton Abbey that I got a couple years ago
  • Read at least one book
Hopefully, I can get myself to work on at least some of these, and find the motivation to stick with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment