Sunday, November 20, 2016

Thankfulness in November: Days 11 through 20

So, I have decided to do these thankfulness posts in groups of 10 days, for the rest of November.

Friday, November 11
-Volunteering with the library this week

Saturday, November 12
-Going to a Harry Potter party at the library
-Seeing two friends today, whom I haven't seen in a very long time
-Seeing a rabbit outside of church

Sunday, November 13
-Having heat in cooler weather, and cooling in warmer weather (we have a central air system that was installed several years ago)
-Getting a package of items that I bought from a family, which they were selling to help them out with financial matters

Monday, November 14
-Being able to go to school this week
-My teacher saying hi to me, and asking me if I was feeling better (I missed school last week because I wasn't feeling well)

Tuesday, November 15
-Seeing the movie Trolls in theaters

Wednesday, November 16
-Getting my flu shot

Thursday, Novenmber 17
-Being able to relax at home

Friday, November 18
-Volunteering with the library this week

Saturday, November 19
-Going to a thrift store and finding some good items there

Sunday, November 20
-Seeing Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them in theaters

No comments:

Post a Comment