Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!!

To those who celebrate, I hope you have a wonderful, happy Thanksgiving!!

I got to cook Thanksgiving dinner for the first time, and it came out well.

I was going to make cheesecake for today, but I got sick and didn't feel up to making it (I am feeling much better today, though). Fortunately, one of my brothers was kind enough to make it for me, so that was nice.

My oldest brother called us today, to wish us a happy Thanksgiving. I love hearing from him, as we don't get to see my brother very often (he lives half a country away from us, and is busy with work). But I was happy to hear that he and his wife are doing well.

There is much that I am thankful for, not just today, but every day. I hope those who celebrate have a lot to be thankful for as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment