Thursday, March 6, 2014

What Would You Attempt If You Knew You Could Not Fail?


                                                                          Source


Good question. There are a few things I would do if I could not fail.

Number one: Get my degrees in special education teaching, and become a teacher.
                        I love children, and this is how I want to help them.

Number two: Get my degree(s) in baking and pastry and become a baker.
                        I LOVE baking, so this profession is perfect for me.

Number three: Get my degrees in creative writing (or something similar) and become an author.
                           Another thing I love to do. Writing is the best way for me to communicate, so it's a
                           given that I want to be a writer.

Number four: Get my degrees in photography and become a photographer.
                         Yet another favorite thing of mine. I am always looking for photo opps, and I want to
                         be a professional photographer someday.

Number five: Adapt to a healthier lifestyle.
                        I am not taking very good care of myself, and I really want to change that. I don't
                        always make the best choices in food and exercising.

So, what would you attempt if you knew you couldn't fail?

No comments:

Post a Comment