Saturday, March 15, 2014

My Reasons to be Happy


                                                                            Source

The above photo inspired me to blog about my reasons to be happy. Like the quote says, there are so many beautiful reasons to be happy. Here are mine.

  1. I am alive another day.I think this one goes without saying. I do not hate life, and things are going pretty well for me these days.
  2. I have a loving family.My brothers, sister, parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, niece, nephew, cousins...I love them all and I don't know where I would be without them.
  3. I have loving friends. My friends have gotten me through some tough times, and have given some of the best memories of my life so far.
  4. I am getting a wonderful college education.I am learning about one of the things I love to do (bake), and I am thankful/grateful that it's allowing me to pursue a career/job in the field.
  5. I get to take care of two beautiful cats.And being able to take care of two other cats and a hamster over the years before now.
  6. I am an aunt, one thing I have always wanted to be.I have always wanted to be an aunt, and am so grateful to have the chance. I love my niece and nephew, and can't imagine my life without them.
  7. Being stronger than I thought I was.In the last few years, I went through a really rough time, and it made me realize that I am a lot stronger than I thought I was, emotionally.
  8. I am starting to become more outgoing.For as long as I can remember, I have been a shy person. But lately, I have been starting to come out of my shell, as I meet more people who are genuinely nice to me, and treat me with respect.
I'm sure there are more reasons for me, but these are ones that came to me at this time. What are your reasons to be happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment