The above photo inspired me to blog about my reasons to be happy. Like the quote says, there are so many beautiful reasons to be happy. Here are mine.
- I am alive another day.I think this one goes without saying. I do not hate life, and things are going pretty well for me these days.
- I have a loving family.My brothers, sister, parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, niece, nephew, cousins...I love them all and I don't know where I would be without them.
- I have loving friends. My friends have gotten me through some tough times, and have given some of the best memories of my life so far.
- I am getting a wonderful college education.I am learning about one of the things I love to do (bake), and I am thankful/grateful that it's allowing me to pursue a career/job in the field.
- I get to take care of two beautiful cats.And being able to take care of two other cats and a hamster over the years before now.
- I am an aunt, one thing I have always wanted to be.I have always wanted to be an aunt, and am so grateful to have the chance. I love my niece and nephew, and can't imagine my life without them.
- Being stronger than I thought I was.In the last few years, I went through a really rough time, and it made me realize that I am a lot stronger than I thought I was, emotionally.
- I am starting to become more outgoing.For as long as I can remember, I have been a shy person. But lately, I have been starting to come out of my shell, as I meet more people who are genuinely nice to me, and treat me with respect.